
Again..... good food, good wine, good companion....

It was a food weekend for me.
Saturday.....
Its my 1st anniversary with Alan... Not really long but we had a great year together. He wanted to throw a surprise dinner for me but his friend, Yong with his big mouth blur it out on Friday. But Alan still don't want to tell me where we are going. So I thought its just a normal family dinner and I just bring my favourite jeans with a sexy top. But luckily I always have an emergency dress around. So I only know about his dinner on Saturday and we were going to E&O hotel, 1885. Its a nice place... and I would think jeans is too informal for that place. So luckily I had my dress... hahaha! You all know how vain I am.....So we had a nice dinner there with two of his best friend, Sam & Yong with their wife. We had a nice champagne (Alfred Rothschild) and some real good wines ( Villa Maria Chardonnay & Alter Ego de Palmer 2004).

Alan trying out his salad making method....
We really had fun.....
Sam & Nonie

Yong & Peggy
Sunday Lunch
Sunday Dinner
We had another heavy dinner in Starview Prai. It was organize by Lisa, the owner of the restaurant. Invited are the Island Hospital doctors with their wife, Sam, Yong and wife plus me and Alan.
The food was really amazing.... we had the 4 seasons (fresh scallop, sharkfin ommelette, ....cant remember the other 2...). Next came the sharkfin in big prawn with crab meat ( the sharkfin is not those shredded ones but a whole piece stuff into the big prawns... with lots of crab meat). Then came the Duck dumpling (Glutinous rice stuff in roasted duck). Next is Steam fish (huge Garupa.... in chinese its called dragon pearl). Then came the Mexican Abalone. Next vegetable and lastly dessert.... I was full till the neck.....
will try to load those yumy food photos soon.....
So imagine all those food in my stomach for this weekend.....
I really have to go on diet for this whole week....

5 comments:
Hewoooo Jessi-skut!
Aha! U finally come up with a Blog good good good :)
Will add ur link in mine ya hehe... so easier to track U now.
Enjoyed reading ur weekend stories. Walaah the amount of food you eat and yet still so slim. hmmm some ppl ah.
Will come back for more updates from you from time to time hehe :P
Can teach me how to add ur link in my blog?
Welcome..welcome...nice ler..told u already blogging is fun but my blog have to be extra carefull now bcos i suspect that my Company is checking thru our blog, looking for some hole to mess around with us. Luckily i never wrote about my company or anything regarding my work..about my extreme photos..well...i didnt force them to see hahahah....btw...i can see my link!!! thanks..looks like i have to post nice nice things from now on, got reader from Penang and Kota Kinabalu specifically kekekekek
Jes, Wanna go to rainforest world music festival? I have spare room for u at home..
Jess, check my blog entry today :) Got AWARD for you to collect heheheh!
Post a Comment