"I'm fat. I have to diet"... thats my favourite phase. But i never do it because I have too much good food and great wines..... yes... i m very lucky. These are some of the wine dinners and tasting in past 2 weeks....
Wolfblass Wine dinner @ E&O Hotel, 16 May 2008
Wolfblass Wine dinner @ E&O Hotel, 16 May 2008
Gate Crasher, my friends said cause i am at my competitors (Wine Shop) wine dinner. But i never though of it this way. I am there to have some good wine and a nice dinner with my boyfriend and friends.... Wine ok, food ok. Food not as good as the last time i was there. And lots of meat, which i dont eat. Alan is drunk, i think after the second course. Then have to look for him in the toilet..... embarassing.... I have to shout out his name at the toilet door cause i worry if i walk in the mens toilet, somebody's with his pants down will be shock. I dont care, what is there to see....hahaha!
We had fun....
Villa Marria Wine @ Dinner Equatorial Penang, 20th May 2008
Another wine dinner by competitors (Asia Euro), wines from New Zealand.... I like the whites. But not really the reds....
Food ok only cause too much meat again, venison, lamb and beef, all those i dont eat. But nice companion.... Alan is not drunk this time. But Sam Yong is drunk. So cute. And also Dr. Hwang, she is drunk cause she wont let us drive home. So we have to leave a car in the carpark and went home. But after she drop us, we have to go back to collect the car. Luckly its in EQ, so its near. Well, great fun....
link to photos
http://picasaweb.google.com/jeswooi/EquitorialMay2008?authkey=kg6eMtZpBm4
No comments:
Post a Comment